Alice in Wonderland - Cheshire Cat

by Casey B on 1/10/2011



Hey Everyone!
I really am unsure what to say about this look. It very much speaks for itself. It’s my stab at the Cheshire Cat for a makeup Contest being held by HollywoodNoirMakeup, GoldieStarling, LetzMakeup and GlitterDollz7.

The theme was to come up with a look wearable or extreme with inspiration from either the Original Disney Alice in Wonderland or the new Tim Burton Alice in Wonderland. Check out the contest video here if you’re interested.

I stepped totally out of what I normally do on this one, and felt challenged at many point during it. For example, half way through I realized my brows were too dark to put the purple I wanted to use over them, so after most of my face makeup is on I decided to cover my brows, for the first time ever, mind you! It’s all a learning experience and it helped me to go out of my normal boundaries and try hard.

It took a few hours to do completely so there is no live tutorial, just lots of pictures!










Eyes and Face
120 Palette
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk & Black Bean
Red Earth Eye Primer
School Glue to cover my brows
Supernova Mascara by Fresh
Revlon New Complexion Concealer in Light








0 Response to 'Alice in Wonderland - Cheshire Cat'

Post a Comment