Amy from “LA Ink”

by Casey B on 1/10/2011


Hey Everyone!


So alright, I admit it, I am a reality TV show junkie. Only really good ones. But I guess that is a matter of opinion. Anyway, for the past few seasons, I have really liked LA Ink. I love tattoo’s, I have tattoo’s, and the drama on there has been really good TV! So, one of the ladies on the series is Amy Nicolleti (or Nicolleto?) She is freaking gorgeous man! Her makeup is amazing. She looks just like a callow lily masterpiece come to life. It’s just insane, her makeup, her hair, her style, just wow! Every time I watch an episode I think, “Jeez, I really need to get on doing one of her looks ASAP!” and finally, I have done it!


Her makeup is always flawless looking, and perfectly blended. She usually goes for smoky eyes with a huge splash of colour. She always outlines her lips to give the illusion that she’s got a full pucker. But if you ever see up close, she’s actually got thinner lips. If you watch the show, doesn’t she do an amazing job of creating the illusion?

This is my first tutorial using my new Sigma Premium Brush kit! Very excited, I love it!
Here are some photos of the look, the live tutorial if you want to learn how to get it, and also the products the I used to get it!








Eyes


Red Earth Eye Primer
88 Coastal Scents Matte Satin Palette
Mascara: Superficial Lash by Hourglass


Face
Concealer: Revlon New Complexion Dual
Foundation: Revlon New Complexion #1
Powder:  Cover Girl TruBlend Minerals #410
Face Shimmer Highlight: Revlon Skin Illuminator
Lip Liner: Light Purple by Profound Cosmetics

Lips
 MAC Viva Glam in Gaga

Casey xoXO                                                      






0 Response to 'Amy from “LA Ink”'

Post a Comment