Boysenberry

by Casey B on 1/10/2011



Hey Everyone!
This is the look I was rocking in my Sigmax Review video. It was just a look that I threw together for the sake of recording a video that day and needing to throw on some makeup for it!

It’s really super simple to do and takes literally no time at all! I have written out a list of the brushes I used in case you want to check them out!










Eyes
Red Earth Primer

Peach E/S – 28 Neutral Palette

Magenta Berry E/S, Grape E/S, Navy E/S, Highlight – 88 Neutral Palette
MAC Fluidline – Blacktrack
Annabelle Smudgeliner – Rich Chocolate
Annabelle Volumlash.com Mascara – Black


Face
Foundation: Cover Girl Clean Foundation #505 Ivory
Powder: Cover Girl TruBlend Minerals #405 Transluscent Fair
Bronzer: Pari Cosmetics # BO 06
Blush: Pari Cosmetics # BO 01
Face Shimmer Highlight: Revlon Skin Illuminator

Lips
Rimmel  Pink Blush


Brushes
E50  Large Fluff 

E25 - Blending

E65  Small Angle 






0 Response to 'Boysenberry'

Post a Comment