Jennifer Lopez New Years Eve Look

by Casey B on 1/10/2011







Hey Everyone!
These eyes scream “Look at me!” they are sultry, sexy, and glittery. The best ingredients for an amazing eye look for any night out.

This look was worn by Jennifer Lopez on Dick Clarks 2009/2010 New Years Show. If you haven’t checked out her performance yet, I highly recommend you do! Jenny from the Block was on fire, and she was doing it in the rain!
The look worn was created by her longtime makeup artist, Scott Barnes. He has pretty much worked on every video she has ever done.  So you can thank him for making her flawless.
This look is easily recreated and doesn’t take more than 20 minutes to do. Below are the products I used, photo’s and the video tutorial with the step-by-step on how to achieve the look.






Eye Products


I am really sorry guys I completely forgot to fill this part out and now I forgot what I used :( I know I show it all in the video, so please watch it for any eye product information. I'm sorry! :) 


Face Products




Eye Primer: Red Earth
Concealer: Revlon New Complexion Dual
Foundation: Revlon New Complexion #1
Powder:  TruBlend Minerals (Cover Girl) in Translucent Light
Face Shimmer Highlight: Revlon Skin Illuminator
Mascara: Benefit – Bad Girl Mascara
Lips: Rimmel Vinyl Gloss – Rhythm






0 Response to 'Jennifer Lopez New Years Eve Look'

Post a Comment