Katy Perry Firewok Music Video Makeup

by Casey B on 1/10/2011




Hey Everyone!
I saw a sneak peak of the Firework Music video Katy Perry is supposed to be releasing soon. 
I thought the makeup was pretty simple and easily recreateable and figured many girls would want to rock this look as well. So I tried to get it as close as I could to what Katy Perry has! She and I have different shaped eyes of course. The way this looks on everyone will vary from person to person!



 





 Eyes
Red Earth Eye Primer
Revlon New Complexion Concealer
88 Matte Coastal Scents Palette
88 Neutral BH Cosmetics Palette
Annabelle Liquid Liner – Black

Face
Annabelle Skin True Foundation – Medium Beige
Annabelle Bronzer – #32
Annabelle Blush – #44

Lips
Annabelle Lip Liner – Spice #300
Revlon Lip Colour – Ginger Rose #131






0 Response to 'Katy Perry Firewok Music Video Makeup'

Post a Comment