My Hair: Touchable Waves

by Casey B on 1/10/2011

Hey Everyone

I have finally done a hair tutorial! I know, right? Every time I post a new video, I get tons of wonderful compliments and comments regarding my hair and asking me how I did it and if I could do a hair tutorial! So here is the first one (of many, probably.) It is a beach babe wavy hair style that I rock quite often, especially in the summer time. There is little to no effort required when it comes to doing this hair style.

You just need to shower, spend 10 minutes on it and you’re done. And unless you run out of the house with soaking wet hair, you probably blow dries it anyway.

The mousse I used is Alberto European Extra Hold Weather Resistant Mousse. I like it because some Mousses can leave your hair crunchy and I don’t really like that. It is not the same look and it makes it not so touchable. This mousse isn’t like that. It makes the waves smooth and touchable.  You can even style your hair once you have achieved this style.















0 Response to 'My Hair: Touchable Waves'

Post a Comment