New Wave Chic

by Casey B on 1/10/2011





Hey Everyone!
I was feeling adventurous today and upon looking at my NYX S104 Palette, I decided just to go with it. I went for some bright pink, with a nice green and added depth to it by blending some black into the crease. I love how it turned out and I hope others do as well! I’ve been getting a lot of requests to do a video talking about the S104 Palette, so for those who have asked, it is coming! Here are some photos of this look, the tutorial on how to achieve it, the product information and a Big thank you to TeaGirlTweets for the name! 



 XO                             








Eyes

Red Earth E/S Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in Milk
The bright pink is brightest from the NYX S104 Palette 
The green is from the Coastal Scents 88 Matte Satin Palette
Bad Gal Lash by Benefit

Face
Concealer: Revlon New Complexion Dual
Foundation: Revlon New Complexion #1
Powder:  Cover Girl TruBlend Minerals #410
Face Shimmer Highlight: Revlon Skin Illuminator 







0 Response to 'New Wave Chic'

Post a Comment