Purple, Rainbow Glitter

by Casey B on 1/10/2011




Hey Everyone!

This looks is bold, bright, fun and glittery! I really love it! This was my first time using a cosmetic glitter and I really enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. I thought it would really be a pain but it wasn’t at all.
I love how the Rainbow glitter is the holographic glitter because I think it looks so brilliant when light hits it. I also think the Purple Rain glitter is rich looking and pretty.

I drew inspiration from this look that Petrilude created a little bit ago. I thought it was a great use of glitter. Of course I threw my own spin on it to call it my own.

The cosmetic glitter came from Apocalipstick Cosmetics and I adore it! Course it is my first time using it, but it was no hassle at all. Unbelievably there was very little fall out! 








Eyes

Red Earth Eye Primer
Apocalipstick Cosmetics – Purple Rain + Rainbow Cosmetic Glitter
120 Palette (purple, black + white eye shadows)


Face
Concealer: Revlon New Complexion Dual
Foundation: Revlon New Complexion #1
Powder:  Cover Girl TruBlend Minerals #410
Face Shimmer Highlight: Revlon Skin Illuminator



Lips
Creme D’Nude – MAC

Casey xoXO  






0 Response to 'Purple, Rainbow Glitter'

Post a Comment