Rocket Duo Chrome

by Casey B on 1/10/2011


Hey Everyone
This is a look I created using Apocalipstick Cosmetics. I used one of the Duo chrome eye shadows she has, called Rocket.

Duo chrome eye shadows are eye shadows that can be used as two different colours when paired up with a white or neutral base vs. a dark base.

This look can literally be worn anywhere! I wore this around all day after I recorded this tutorial. Prom and Grad season is coming up (at least in Canada) and this is perfect for evening wear.

There is actually sort of a story to go with this look. If you don’t already know StaceyBrennan (YouTube) is my real life BFF. I’ve know her forever! And often times we will find ourselves doing things that are similar even though we are hours apart. This look is a perfect example! She created a look very similar to this one a few weeks ago and even though I watched it and commented on it, I had completely forgotten about it. So, if you want to see an amazingly gorgeous look similar to this one using Apocalipstick Cosmetics please go here.









Eyes
Red Earth Eye Primer
Apocalipstick Cosmetics  Rocket (lid) Wicked (crease)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
Smashbox Mash DNA Mascara

Fa ce
Concealer: Revlon New Complexion Dual
Foundation: Revlon New Complexion #1
Face Shimmer Highlight: Revlon Skin Illuminator

Lips
Viva Glam by MAC in Gaga by Lady Gaga






0 Response to 'Rocket Duo Chrome'

Post a Comment