Silver Glam

by Casey B on 1/10/2011


Hey Everyone!
I was sitting at home feeling a little bored/creative so I decided to work on my technique a little bit. This is the look that I ended up coming up with! I wanted something to do with a cut crease, but I also wanted to make it New Years Eve Glam related. Since silver is always appropriate, and a staple for New Years, it was only fitting that it would be a silver smokey eye!





I worked really hard on it. At least what I would consider hard! These looks are a challenge for me. But remember, practice makes it better! The more I do these sort of looks, the more comfortable I feel and better I become at them. I find the best advice right now, for this look, is patience. Don’t rush it.
Below are the Products I used and some photo’s of the finished look! Enjoy!







Eye Products Used -
Lid: Profound Cosmetics Palette – Silver E/S
Crease: 88 Coastal Scents Matte Palette – Black
Inner Corner: Revlon 12 Hour – ‘White Whisper’
Approximate Time: 45 minutes
Face Products -
Eye Primer: Red Earth
Concealer: Revlon New Complexion Dual
Foundation: Revlon New Complexion #1
Powder:  Cover Girl – True Blend Minerals (in ‘translucent light’)
Face Shimmer Highlight: Revlon Skin Illuminator
Mascara: Almay Extra Lengthening
Lips: Cover Girl – Incrediful Lip Colour – #900 ‘Baby Girl’






0 Response to 'Silver Glam'

Post a Comment