Fresh Face & Bold Lips

by Casey B on 3/29/2011


Hey Everyone!

This is a Fresh Face look for Spring with Bold Lips. The eyes are very neutral and whenever you wear neutral eyes its the perfect opportunity to play up your lips. It will be very natural and pretty looking. Perfect for Spring :) 

For complete instruction on how to get the perfect look for Spring, please watch the video below :)










Eyes

Red Earth Eye Primer
88 Matte Palette – Peach E/S (top row, colour # 9)
Annabelle Smudgeliner – Ohmygoth!
L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara – Carbon Black

Face
Annabelle Skin True Foundation – Natural Ivory
NYC Translucent Powder
CoverGirl Mineral Foundation – Translucent Light
Annabelle Blush - #32
Annabelle Zebra Bronzing Powder – Haute Gold
MAC – Mineralize Skin Finish – Soft and Gentle

Lips: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Anime

Brushes
E50 – Large Fluff
F40 – Large Angle

I know I have been MIA for a while! I only put up one video this month and I feel terrible about it! But, I do have a reason!

I have been using iMovie to edit my videos since around New Years. Recently there was an update available, and I did it. Ever since then, whenever I edit and go to “Export” (or “Save as Movie File”) when the video saves, the audio and video are not in sync.  A lot of other people have been having this problem as well and I had hoped it would take care of itself. It hasn’t yet so I went back to my desktop and am using Windows Movie Maker again (I adore using iMovie, I hope it gets fixed soon!)






0 Response to 'Fresh Face & Bold Lips'

Post a Comment