Nail Polish Collection

by Casey B on 4/20/2011

I often get asked if my nails are real, and a lot of people comment on my nail polishes. I thought it would be a nice change of pace to show you guys what's in my collection!


This collection has been building over time. I have thrown some older ones away to make room for new ones. Recently I have been big into cheap drug store finds for nail polishes as you can see my latest binge in a post here. 



Click on an image to see it full size


Zoya Utopia Collection L-R: Suvi, Irene, Akyra, Juno, Rea and Lael

Zoya Downtown Collection L-R: Kamilah, Austine, Tama, Indigo, Freja, and Kotori

Zoya: Midori, Pippa, Heidi

L-R: Sally Hansen - Heather Silk, Made You Blush, Wet n Wild - Tickled Pink, Sally Hansen - Daybreak Aube, Wet n Wild - Dreamy Poppy, Sally Hansen - Tangerine Joy, Zoya - Heidi

L-R: Sally Hansen - Cornelian, N.Y.C - Greenwich Villiage, Sally Hansen - High Voltage, Maybelline - On Fire, Zoya - Tama

L-R: N.Y.C - No Name Available, N.Y.C - Times Square, OPI - No Name Available

L-R: Wet N Wild - Saved By the Blue, Rimmel - Green with Envy, Camouflage, Zoya - Midori, Sally Hansen - Green with Envy, Turquoise Opal

L-R: Sally Hansen - Blue Jean, Sheer Buff Gloss, N.Y.C - Mulberry Street, OPI - Tinsel, Wet N Wild - No Name Available, Rimmel - Grey Matter

L-R: J₂ - Steel - Etto, J₂ - Midnight Affair, OPI - Suvi Says Da! Sally Hansen - Pure Midnight







1 Response to 'Nail Polish Collection'
  1. T.
    http://misscaseyb.blogspot.com/2011/04/nail-polish-collection.html?showComment=1305033700266#c5329170300140521383'> May 10, 2011 at 6:21 AM

    Do you like the NYC nail polish? I have one in teal, but I need 5 or 6 coats to get a good, even color. Is it just that polish or are every NYC polishes like that?

     

Post a Comment