NYX Haul from Beautyjoint.com

by Casey B on 6/13/2011

So I made an online order from Beautyjoint.com. It is this website where you can get a few beauty brands at really great sales. I purchased all NYX products and they were all at 50% off. Where I live, in Canada, it can be hard to get my hands on specific products and brands. Websites like this make it super easy! 

The shipping was great! I made my order and in 5 business days it was in my mailbox! At it wasn't too expensive for regular delivery either (which is what I paid for) I think it was like two dollars or something silly like that! 

I picked up mostly lip stuff except for a cream blush that I wanted to try and that happend to be a really good price! 















0 Response to 'NYX Haul from Beautyjoint.com'

Post a Comment