Sigma Cleansing & Polishing Tool

by Casey B on 6/11/2011


Click on any image to see a larger version
Recently Sigma launched their first product in the skin care department called the Sigma Cleansing & Polishing Tool, which is meant to clean and exfoliate your skin.

I have been using this product for about a week now and I really enjoy it! I am not one to go out and get face masks, and religiously exfoliate every week however; I really like this tool because it makes skincare easy.  




I have never used any other skin care tool before aside from a facecloth. I instantly noticed a difference in how smooth and soft my face was. It felt like no exfoliation I have ever done before. I felt my skin breath! After using it, I follow up with my daily or nightly skin cream and my face just feels amazing before bed or right before a makeup application!

I was recently watching one of my friends (bunzie13's) Twitter feed and she said she used this tool to exfoliate before applying her self tanner!

The packaging is cute. It's pink and white, and the case for it is neatly storable. The brush heads fit nicely into their own place and it's easy to pop them in and out of the package.



The brush heads come in three densities: soft, medium, firm. The soft brush is what you should start using when you are new to the product so you don't do any damage to your skin. Or, if you have sensitive skin, you should stick to the soft brush head at all times.

Once you've built up a bit of a tolerance (a few weeks in maybe?) then you can begin to use the medium brush. The medium brush can also be used weekly as an exfoliator if you find it too strong.

The firm brush can be used weekly for deep exfoliation. This brush will help polish away the old dead layer of skin to reveal the new, healthy skin leaving your skin incredibly smooth.


Soft              Medium             Large  

This tool has two speeds, low and high. Simply choose whichever one works best for you for each brush head.

To Use: Attach the brush head, select speed, and glide gently over the skin allowing the tool to do the work. Once you're finished use your favourite moisturizer.



I would recommend removing your brush heads between use, cleaning them, and allowing them to dry outside the case before storing.






0 Response to 'Sigma Cleansing & Polishing Tool'

Post a Comment