Illamasqua Inspired

by Casey B on 7/01/2011

This look was inspired by an Illamasqua ad that I saw when I was browsing the Internet for some inspirational photos. I thought that this was a fun look for me to attempt to recreate.  It was a little bit of a challenge for me, and I like that! Also, I think that the abstract eyeliner looks really neat in the crease when the eye is open. I really hope that you enjoy it as well.






 






Products

Eyes

Nyx Jumbo Pencil – Electric Blue
120 Colour Palette – Peacock Blue E/S
Lise Watier – Blanc Neiges E/S
MAC Painterly Paint Pot (Primer)
MAC Fluidline (Blacktrack)
L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara (Carbon Black)
NYC Brunette Brow Filler

Face

Annabelle Skintrue Foundation - True Beige
Aveda Concealer - Inner Light
10 Piece Blush Palette - Colour 1
NYC Cheek Glow - Riverside Rose
MAC MSF – Soft and Gentle
Annabelle Mosaic Bronzer  - Haute Gold


Lips

Nyx Lip Gloss in Pinky Natural







0 Response to 'Illamasqua Inspired'

Post a Comment