Hi Everyone!
I wanted to show you guys a sneak peek of a pigment that I helped to create! Vee at Glamour Doll Eyes posted a tweet (a few months ago) to give a few people the opportunity to create a new pigment for her. This is the pigment that I asked her to create; its name is “Candy Floss.”


I wanted a rich pink colour with purple undertones to it. This pigment couldn’t be more spot on to what I wanted! I am so excited about it, and humbled that Vee chose me!



One of the best things about this pigment is how versatile it is. In addition, it doesn’t stain and is easily removed with makeup remover (or plain Jane face wash)


Below are three swatches of this pigment. The first one was swatched dry, with MAC Painterly Paint Pot as a base. The second is also swatched dry, but over a white base (NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk). And finally the third swatch is wet, with no base. Also, the first photo of the swatches was taken indoors, and the other was taken outdoors in natural sunlight.

The release date for this pigment has yet to be released but I will keep you guys posted! I just couldn’t hide it anymore ;)
Photo taken indoors (Primer, White Base, Wet) 

Photo taken outdoors in sunlight (Primer, White Base, Wet) 







1 Response to 'Sneak Peek: Candy Floss by Glamour Doll Eyes'
  1. Piper
    http://misscaseyb.blogspot.com/2011/08/hi-everyone-i-wanted-to-show-you-guys.html?showComment=1313882424917#c3400247063282240359'> August 20, 2011 at 4:20 PM

    oooo I can't wait toget my paws on that pink!

     

Post a Comment