Jojo Inspired

by Casey B on 8/22/2011


Hey Everyone!
I always get told on my videos that I look like the singer Jojo! It must be the eye colour and the shape of our eyebrows because I find (when I actually looked hard enough!) that they are similar.

I think she’s beautiful so it was no problem for me to want to do a tutorial inspired by a look that she’s worn.


The look that I chose is a neutral everyday type of look so it looks great on every eye shape and skin tone! It’s perfect for work, school or just hanging out!








Products
 Eyes
MAC Painterly Paint Pot (Primer)Sephora Waterproof Cream Liner - Must HaveL’Oreal Voluminous Mascara - Carbon BlackNYC Brunette Brow FillerCoastal Scents 88 Matte Palette – Off white, white, peach, tan and coral E/S


FaceAnnabelle Skintrue Foundation - True BeigeAveda Concealer - Inner Light10 Piece Blush Palette - Colour 1 (Contouring) Colour 4 (Blush) MAC MSF – Soft and GentleAnnabelle Mozaic Bronzer  - Haute Gold

Lips
NYX Cosmetics - Circe







0 Response to 'Jojo Inspired'

Post a Comment