Summertime Sunset

by Casey B on 8/05/2011


Hi Everyone!
Here is a bright, colourful tutorial that I threw together. I really love how it turned out! The colours are really pretty together. I know it's not something for everyday, but I think it's super fun to go outside the box sometimes and do something that stands out :) 

Recently I got the 88 Cool Matte Palette from BH Cosmetics** and I fell in love with it. I have to say that out of the four different 88 palettes I own (including this one), this Cool Matte palette is my favourite!

I will have plenty more tutorials and FOTDs using this palette! :) 











Products


Eyes

MAC Painterly Paint Pot (Primer)
Sephora Waterproof Cream Liner - Must Have
L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara - Carbon Black
NYC Brunette Brow Filler
BH Cosmetics 88 Cool Matte Palette – Yellow, Tangerine, Grape, Pink and Blue E/S

Face

Annabelle Skintrue Foundation - True Beige
Aveda Concealer - Inner Light
10 Piece Blush Palette - Colour 1
NYC Cheek Glow - Riverside RoseMAC MSF – Soft and Gentle
Annabelle Mozaic Bronzer  - Haute Gold

Lips
NYX Lip Colour - Margarita



**Editor's Note: I was sent this palette for consideration. The thoughts and opinions are honest. 






0 Response to 'Summertime Sunset'

Post a Comment