Fall Polish Picks

by Casey B on 10/06/2011


Unknown by OPI

Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find the name of this mystery polish from O.P.I. The best I can tell is that it is a few years old and it is a cream finish. It has to be the nicest shade of red i've ever used. I wish I knew the name! 


Lael by Zoya

"Zoya Nail Polish in Lael can be best described as: A deep, saturated red-toned plum purple with a shiny creme finish. A rich grape shade for fall glamour." - Zoya.com

This is my all time favourite plum/purple. It is so rich and it is perfect for Fall! The finish of this polish is Cream. Cream and Metallics are my two favourite finishes. The intensity of this polish on a scale from 1-5 is rated a five. This is a from opaque polish. 


Kotori by Zoya

"Zoya Nail Polish in Kotori can be best described as: A dense bright blue shimmer superimposed over a sheer black base. Dark and edgy yet perfectly chic." - Zoya.com

I am crazy about the glitter in this polish. And I think the blue colour is a great shocking blue. The finish of this polish is Metallic. The intensity is rated a three, which is moderately sheer. This one required three coats. But once you build it up, it is the most gorgeous polish! 


Indigo by Zoya

"Zoya Nail Polish in Indigo can be best described as: A dark indigo blue shimmer with a pinch of holographic microglitter. A dramatic polish that resembles the night sky." - Zoya.com

I am crazy about this colour! It is the deepest blue colour ever. And it has just the perfect amount of glitter in it. Definitely a must have in your collection. This finish of this polish is Metallic. The intensity of this one is rated a four. I found that this polish had great coverage. 


Austine by Zoya

"Zoya Nail Polish in Austine can be best described as: A soft pale gold metallic frost with subtle light orange and peach tones flecked with fine silver shimmer. A softer way to wear gold." - Zoya.com 


This polishes finish is Metallic. On a scale of 1-5, the intensity of this polish is rated at a 4. I have to agree, it has amazing coverage. The 2nd coat is pretty much optional as one coat seems to suffice! Which I love, I hate triple layer polish! 



Freja by Zoya


"Zoya Nail Polish in Freja can be best described as: A smoky, shimmering gunmetal gray with hints of blue and sprinkled with silver. A smoldering, sexy shade that's the polish equivalent of the smoky eye."  - Zoya.com  


This colour is one of my favourite silver nail polishes. Not sure what but a lot of the silver polishes I find don't look very nice on my skin tone but this one is perfection! The finish of this polish is Metallic. The intensity of colour is rated a four. 




Black Mesh by China Glaze, Crackle Collection

This polish is a matte, deep black. I find that it dries really quick. This is a fun polish. it looks great over many brighter colours, so that you can rock them right into the fall and still have that edge of darkness. This swatch was taken without a topcoat. This polish from China Glaze dries matte, but I like to add a top coat anyway, so problem solved! 


What are your must have polishes for fall?






0 Response to 'Fall Polish Picks'

Post a Comment