Halloween: Alice in Wonderland

by Casey B on 10/18/2011



Hey Everyone! 

Here is a sweet, simple and classic look for Halloween! Girls young and old still choose this famous Disney character as their costume every year. I thought it would be really cute to try out, and I hope you enjoy it too. 


For the eyes I wanted something classic and pin-up like. For the lower lash lines, I opted to accentuate my eye shape and give off the appearance that my eyes were larger than they really are. Putting white eye liner on the lower lash area gives off the appearance your eyes are larger because it works with the whites of our eyes.  I also added some fake lashes for fullness. Halloween is the perfect occasion to go all out with your makeup. 











Eyes 



MAC Painterly Paint Pot (Primer)
Annabelle Concealer (For the Brows) 
Sephora Waterproof Cream Liner - Must Have
L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara - Carbon Black
28 Neutral Palette
NYX Super Fat Marker - Black
Annabelle Smoothliner (Eyeliner) - Oh My Goth!

Face 

NYX HD Studio Primer
Annabelle Skintrue Foundation - True Beige
MAC MSF - Medium
10 Piece Blush Palette - 1st Colour, 2nd Row
MAC MSF – Soft and Gentle
Annabelle Mozaic Bronzer  - Haute Gold


Lips

Rimmel - Pink Blush







0 Response to 'Halloween: Alice in Wonderland'

Post a Comment