Halloween: Vampiress

by Casey B on 10/28/2011


Hey Everyone!

Here is my last Halloween tutorial for this season. It is actually a recreation of a video I had posted the first halloween that I was posting videos on YouTube. And that was about two years ago. Back when I had a not-so great camera for recording videos. So now that I have a better one I wanted to recreate it.

It's actually pretty easy to do. So virtually anyone can recreate this look. When I did the base, I wanted it to be paler than my natural skin because generally when we think of Vampires, we think of pale skin. So to get full coverage, I mixed a white base with the lightest foundation that I had. I was pretty happy with the coverage that it gave. And it will help it last longer than just the white base on its own. To set it, I used translucent powder.








Eyes

MAC Painterly Paint Pot (Primer)
Sephora Waterproof Cream Liner - Must Have
L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara - Carbon Black
NYC Brunette Brow Filler

120 Palette - Black E/S, Red E/S
Lise Watier - Blanc Neige
Red Cosmetic Glitter
Duo Lash Glue

Face
Annabelle Skintrue Foundation - Natural Ivory
White Cream Makeup
120 Palette - Black E/S, Medium Brown E/S
Gems
Fake Blood

Lips

Rimmel Lipstick - Jet Set Red






0 Response to 'Halloween: Vampiress'

Post a Comment