IMATS 2011

by Casey B on 11/07/2011

Hey Everyone! 
This weekend I am heading to IMATS 2011 in Toronto. 

This is the International Makeup Artist Trade show that is hosted around the world in various large cities. Like NY, LA, London, Sydney, Toronto and Vancouver.

Its a place for makeup artists and lovers to see various vendors products at discounted prices. If you want to see the complete list of vendors at this years IMATS, click here

I will be heading to IMATS on Saturday with StaceyBrennan, Jessica and Pascale from Beautezine, CityandMakeup, RachhLoves and Taryn from RachhFit. In addition, I am looking forward to seeing Nancy Power and HollywoodNoirMakeup! 

It runs from Saturday November 12 and again on Sunday November 13. Generally the best time for Shopping is the Saturday because each exhibitor has a limited supply so the most popular items sell out quick. You can purchase tickets online here. You can also purchase your tickets at the door unless they sell out prior to the event. 

If you are going, try to find me and come up and say hi! I would love to meet you guys. You know what I look like but I have no idea what you guys look like so if you see me definitely come up and say hi!

Below are a list of the items I either plan to purchase or just check out. 


My Shopping List: 


OCC:

Lip tars 
  • Pretty Boy
  • Femme
  • Queen
  • Interlace


Make Up For Ever
  • HD Primer in 20800 (white)
  • Camouflage Cream
  • Velvet Finish Compact Powder

NARS

Bronzing Powder in Laguna
Blush in Orgasm and Super Orgasm

Eye Kandy Cosmetics

They have amazing eye glitter!

NYX:


Jumbo Lip Pencils
  • Hot Red
  • Honey
  • Deep Red
  • Narcisse

Slim Lip Pencils
  • Edge Pink
  • Dolly Pink
  • Pinky
  • Nectar
  • Peekaboo Neutral
  • Cabaret

Jumbo Eye Pencils 
  • Yellow
  • Orange
  • Strawberry Milk
  • Pots & Pans

Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Charcoal








0 Response to 'IMATS 2011'

Post a Comment