Hey Everyone!
Here is my first Holiday Series look of the 2011 Holiday Season. I am a little late getting this up. Work has been a lot busier than it normally is this time of year, so I do apologize to those of you who look forward to these videos every year!
I wanted to use some of the gorgeous gold glitter I got from IMATS this year because I think the holidays are the perfect time to get away with adding some glitter to your eye makeup to liven things up. I also love how classic gold is so I wanted to pair that with a gorgeous smoked cranberry eye. Semi traditional but still gorgeous. 
Perfect for family or friend gatherings, staff Christmas parties, lunches and it's even great for a fun night out not related to the holidays! 







Products

Eyes

MAC Painterly Paint Pot (Primer)
Lit Cosmetics Glitter - Beach Baby
BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer Palette
Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette
Sephora Waterproof Cream Liner - Must Have
L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara - Carbon Black
NYC Brunette Brow Filler
False Lashes
Duo Lash Adhesive

Face

Annabelle Skintrue Foundation - True Beige
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Sand 
Milani Baked Blush - Berry Amore
Milani Face Powder - Medium
 MAC MSF – Soft and Gentle
Annabelle Mozaic Bronzer  - Haute Gold

Lips

Creme Cup by MAC






0 Response to 'Holiday Series: Smoked Golden Cranberries'

Post a Comment