Hey Everyone!


I have some videos which show steps on how to achieve a flawless face over a series of videos which I called my Basics Series. There are videos for Foundation, Concealer, Contouring and Highlighting and Blush. A video I did not create was my face routine from start to finish. Several of my Subscribers have requested one.

These are just the steps that I take everyday when I apply my face makeup. Whether it be for work, goin g out with my friends, a family dinner. Whenever I am applying face makeup, this is my routine! Everyone finds their own routine and what works for them. I hope that this video helps you out if you are looking for new techniques or tricks.





Face Products that I use

  • Concealer: Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer - Sand
  • Foundation: Annabelle Skin True Foundation - True Beige
  • Eye Primer: MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
  • Setting Powder for Foundation: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium 
  • Bronzer: Annabelle Non-Shimmer Bronzer - Haute Gold
  • Blush: Nars Blush - Orgasm
  • Highlight: MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Soft and Gentle






0 Response to 'Face Routine - From Foundation to Highlight'

Post a Comment