Folica Review Program + 1st Review!

by Casey B on 1/30/2012



Folica is an online website where you can purchase the hottest items in hair products, tools, and accessories. 

They have a Review Program that Beauty Bloggers and Vloggers can sign up to be a part of to receive products to review on their sites and YouTube Channels. I thought it was a great opportunity to try out new products to share with you guys.

I will always be 100% honest with you guys telling you what I like/dislike about a product. 

I would like to state that I like the fact that Folica promotes honesty and asks that we only give honest reviews for the products on their site. Which is obvious but really great of them to state outright. 

Here is the first review! 



Folica Carbon Crane Clips
Photo: Folica.com


Help to section hair and hold it securely in place while you style. Holds an amazing amount of hair. I was skeptical because I have a lot of hair, and usually I need two large claw clips to handle it all. But just one of these crane clips secured the entire length of my hair securely.

It would be great to see these come in different colours! 
  • ·      Come in Packs of three
  • ·      Lightweight
  • ·      Virtually Unbreakable
  • ·      Static Free
  • ·      Heat Resistant up to 428 Degrees F. Which makes it perfect for blowing out your hair

    Price: 
     $9.99


John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Liquid Shine Illuminating Conditioner

Photo: Folica.com

Provides crystal-clear, brunette shine.  Works for all hair types and shades of natural, colour treated, or highlighted brunette hair. I love the smell of the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette line. I used this line when I was in high school and really liked it as well. Makes my hair feel light and increases volume. It's more manageable also and looks like it has life. 

I wish that this product, as well as many other John Frieda products, came in a larger portion bottle. With hair that is as long as mine I am very generous when it comes to conditioner so this size bottle will last me maybe three weeks if i'm lucky. 
  • ·      Conditioner creates shine and infuses moisture
  • ·      Lightly coats the hair for a dramatic increase in shine, illuminating the hairs surface
  • ·      Brings life back to your hair colour

    Price: 
    $6.99






0 Response to 'Folica Review Program + 1st Review!'

Post a Comment