Lancome Luxe Box from Loose Button

by Casey B on 1/02/2012


Hey Everyone!



Back in November Loose Button contacted me and asked me if I wanted to be entered in this contest they were having for bloggers/vloggers. The contest was for a chance to win a Limited Edition Luxe Box from Loose Button featuring new products from Lancome. In addition to winning a box for yourself to review, the winner would also receive an opportunity to giveaway another Luxe Box from Lancome.

Thanks to all the votes, I won a box to review for you which I have done in this blog post. But as mentioned, this also means that I get to do a giveaway for one of my Subscribers!!!!! I will most likely be hosting it on my YouTube Channel but as always I will post something here on my website as well. 




Here are the products from my Luxe Box and some photo's as well.  Overall I was very impressed with the selection of products. I would use all of the samples I received. Also, I wanted to point out that the size of samples you receive from Loose Button in these Luxe Boxes are not to be compared with department store samples. You can see from this post as well as my previous post featuring a Loose Button Luxe Box that you receive deluxe size samples so you can really take a product for a test drive. 

Once I have tried out these products, I will do a full review of each of the products in the Luxe Box. 


Everyone Luxe Box from Loose button comes so nicely wrapped and with a cute card. It also always comes with a foldout containing information about the products you received. 


Aquatique Waterproof Eyecolour Base

Price: $28

"Eyeshadow primer that provides long-lasting shadow wear and vibrancy, with no creasing. It is a waterproof formula that delivers nude, barely-there colour that evens out eyelids and leaves them with a natural, matte finish. "

I am really excited to try out this product. Upon first swatch, the application was creamy and the finish reminded me a lot of a MAC Paint Pot. Of course the application was nicer with this Lancome product because it was creamy.




Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base


Price $28

"Benefits

  • Lengthens and thickens lashes without clumping
  • Maximises the results of your favourite mascara
  • Protects and conditions lashes
  • Intensifies colour of your favourite mascara"
Mascara bases are a wonderful thing! There give your mascara something to grip onto overtop of your lashes. When using a base with a colored mascara, say blue or purple, the base intensifies the colour. Much like a white base on your eyelids intensifies eyeshadow. I am really excited to try this out! 




Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate

Prices:
30 ml $95
50 ml $125
75 ml $155

"Provides cushiony soft, astonishingly even, and dramatically refined skin."

This concentrate feels like a watery gel. A little bit goes a long way. Which is probably why they provide a cute dropper as the means to get the product out of the bottle. It seems a bit expensive and I am unsure how this product will work with my skin. But I am excited to try it out and see what it has to offer someone my age.

Tresor Midnight Rose

Prices:


30 ml $58
50 ml $75
75 ml $94



"Midnight Rose by Lancome is the passionate temper of an extroverted rose, the delicious addiction of raspberry and black current explosion, the bite of vibrant woods."


I am in love with this scent! I instantly could smell the raspberries. The sweet smell is not too much, I think its the perfect amount. The bottle is beautiful and I love the purple rose adornment. The size of the sample was more than I would have expected. I am sure this bottle will last me quite some time! It's the size of a normal sample ballooned by about five times.

All in all I am very happy with the product selection, quality and size that came in this Limited Edition Lancome Luxe Box from Loose Button. I am really excited that I get to do a giveaway and share this with one of you! 






0 Response to 'Lancome Luxe Box from Loose Button'

Post a Comment