Valentines Day Look

by Casey B on 2/12/2012

Hey Everyone!
Here is my Valentines Day Look for this year. In the past I have done more pretty, and wearable looks so this year I wanted to do something a bit more dramatic and smokey for the evening while still incorporating pink. I also added a bit of glitter to the look as well. I have a glitter called "Feel The Love" and it's the most gorgeous glitter. You can check it out by watching the video.










Products


Eyes 

MAC Painterly Paint Pot (Primer)
Sephora Waterproof Cream Liner - Must Have
L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara - Carbon Black
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow - Rich Sable (Brows) 
BH Cosmetics 88 Palette
28 Neutral Palette
Lit Glitter - Feel The Love

Face 

Annabelle Skintrue Foundation - True Beige
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Sand 
NARS - Orgasm (Blush) 
MAC - MSF Natural - Medium 
MAC MSF – Soft and Gentle
Annabelle Mozaic Bronzer  - Haute Gold

Lips 

MAC - Creme D'Nude
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss - Keep A Secret






1 Response to 'Valentines Day Look'
  1. Tan
    http://misscaseyb.blogspot.com/2012/02/valentines-day-look.html?showComment=1329097758984#c2467185372181337670'> February 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM

    Gorgeous... as usual!
    I might have to hire you to do my daily make up... just saying :)

     

Post a Comment