Date Night Series: Makeup, Hair, Outfit

by Casey B on 3/17/2013



Scott surprised me when I came home from work today and told me he wanted to take me out to dinner. Seriously so sweet. I thought it would be a great opportunity to do a Date Night Series of videos since I needed to get ready from fresh out of the shower anyway. 

           Makeup                                                Hair                                       OOTN

For this, I thought I could do a Date Night GRWM for Makeup, Hair and show you what my OOTN was to give you some ideas for all three in case you have a date night as well! 


For the first video in the Date Night Series: Makeup, I used the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I adore this palette. It has such versatility as it can be used to create a gorgeous daytime look, as well as sultry nighttime smoky eye. Click below to see how to get this look…




The next step in the Date Night Series was Hair. I chose to leave my hair down since Scott loves my long hair. I just added some nice romantic curls to create some volume and a sexy look for dinner out. I used a 1.5 inch curling iron with some hair spray and thermal protectant. Click below to see how to get the look…



Finally, the outfit of the night. Since we just went somewhere casual I thought jeans were appropriate. But since it's still a date night out, I wanted to pair it with a fancy tank top, and a nice half sleeve blazer so it was still date night appropriate. For shoes, I just went with a black pair of low heel mary-janes. Click below to check out my OOTN….










0 Response to 'Date Night Series: Makeup, Hair, Outfit'

Post a Comment