Annabelle CC Perfecting Base

by Casey B on 8/16/2013


Annabelle CC Perfecting Base Review

If you've followed me over the past few years, I am a huge lover of the Annabelle Cosmetics line. I use their makeup constantly throughout my Youtube videos and my freelance kit is bursting. My clients love them too!

Recently I was able to try out the new CC perfecting bases from Annabelle. These bases work to even out skin tone, neutralize redness, prime the skin for foundation, and it reduces the look of pores and fine lines. It also features an anti shine finish.

There are two versions of the perfecting base. One is a Natural finish for all skin tones, and the other is an illuminating base which features a nice glow. Each can be used separately, together, or accompanied by other makeup.

Both feel amazing on my skin, very lightweight and natural. I am really happy with the result of the CC perfecting base and have provided a before and after shot for comparison.

I love to use the Natural Finish CC cream for a natural look. And I love to pair the Illuminating base with my foundation as a primer and for a nice glow.

The cost is $16.95 each and can be purchased at drug stores in Canada as well as online.








0 Response to 'Annabelle CC Perfecting Base '

Post a Comment