FOTD: 80s Glitter Cut Crease

by Casey B on 11/27/2013

Hey Everyone!

Here's a fun FOTD I did about a week ago. I was feeling creative, and glittery, so this is what came from it! I wanted to work on my cut crease work, and thought this was a fun cute look even though its not something you would normally wear out....unless you're totally awesome ;) 

I will be editing and posting a video on this soon if you are interested in seeing how I did it, or if you'd want to work on it yourself. That video should be up by this weekend. Check back :) 


EYES:

  • MAC Prep + Prime
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil (Pacific Blue) 
  • NYX Glitter (Blue)
  • Loreal Intese Lineur (Carbon Black) 
  • 120 Manly E/S Palette


FACE:

  • Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
  • L'Oreal True Match Concealer (Light)
  • Annabelle Skin True Foundation (True Beige) 
  • Annabelle CC Pressed Powder
  • Annabelle SkinTrue Bronzer (Caribbean Tan) 
  • Nars Blush (Orgasm) 
  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish (Soft & Gentle) 


LIPS:

  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar (Divine)






0 Response to 'FOTD: 80s Glitter Cut Crease'

Post a Comment