OneNecklace Review

by Casey B on 11/11/2013



So excited about this piece of jewellery! 

When I entered the ONecklace website, I was greeted with many choices in regards to designs. There are some really fun ones all the way to elegant ones. They have necklaces, initial jewelry, infinity jewelry, and name rings, just to name a few. The choices are endless and there is something there for everyone. The jewelry options are: 

  • Silver
  • 24K Gold Plated
  • 14k Yellow and White Gold
  • Swarovski 
  • Diamond
  • Brushed 
  • Sparkiling




The design I ordered was Alegro with Line Necklace in sterling silver with the name 'MissCaseyB' inscribed on it. I  adored this design at first sight. I thought it was fancy and elegant looking, yet still had an edge to it. If you know me, you know I much prefer white gold or sterling silver over yellow gold. I am very happy with the design and have worn it to many different occasions! It's perfect for weddings, date nights, work, or just hanging out with the girls. Another great thing is you get to choose the length of chain you want so its fit perfectly for you. If you prefer something that hangs a little longer or if you are traditional with your necklaces and prefer they sit along the collar bone. The chains come in 14, 16, 18, 20 and 22 inches. 



The cost of your piece is really dependant upon what style of jewelry you want, whether or not it is sterling silver or gold. The piece I seen here is $39.95, with added gift box for $3.95. The best part? Free worldwide shipping! I received my necklace within the promised 14-day delivery time. It was very well packaged and securely wrapped within a nice decorative box, which is perfect for a gift! 




I strongly urge you to check out the website ONecklace.com for yourself, or as gift to someone else. You can always pick out your necklace and "accidentally" leave it open for your significant other to see as a "hint hint!" :) 








0 Response to 'OneNecklace Review'

Post a Comment