Hey Ladies!

For Christmas this year (I mean, 2013) I purchased myself a haul from Sephora. In that haul, I grabbed the Beauty Blogger Darlings Set in which the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium Matte Bronzer came. I was so excited!



I think I have died and gone to girl heaven! Two of my all time favourite things have been combined into one. Can it be true?!

I am talking of course, about Chocolate and Makeup! ;)

Last year, Too Faced released a new line of matte bronzers that is actually infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder. It literally smells like a cup of hot cocoa! I loved doing my makeup before, but this has such a rich yummy smell, it makes it even more enjoyable. In fact, i've caught myself opening it just to smell it! The smell is definitely noticeable, but not overpowering.

I love how matte this bronzer is. So flat and not a speck of glitter. This is the ultimate bronzer for me right now when it comes to contouring. This bronzer is ideal for anyone who needs a medium to deep contour. It would be best for any skin tone, but because of how dark it is, if you are a light or pale skin tone, a little dab will do ya! ;) 



This bronzer can be purchased for $30.00 (C$38.00) wherever Too Faced products are sold, in Sephora stores, online or at TooFaced.com






1 Response to 'Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer Review'
  1. samanthamcquaid0305
    http://misscaseyb.blogspot.com/2014/01/too-faced-chocolate-soleil-mediumdeep.html?showComment=1422882857155#c7958874050169870795'> February 2, 2015 at 5:14 AM

    Awesome bronzer for contouring!

     

Post a Comment