Get Sultry Smokey Eyes - So Simple!

by Casey B on 3/18/2014

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well! I am gearing up for the fast approaching Wedding Season! I plan on taking a trip soon to fill up my kit full of new goodies to take with me on my Bridal travels this summer :)

Recently I posted a new Chit Chat and Update video, if you want to check it out, just press PLAY, below:

 

I am excited to start focusing more on the technical aspects of makeup application with my YouTube Channel. I will still post all the fun Tutorials you know and love me for. But as I mature, I feel my channel should, too!


Last week Scott and I went and had some couples photos taken by my amazingly talented friend Justina! I posted a Selfie on my Instagram showing the makeup I was rocking (which was super simple to do!!!) After a few requests I thought I would film it and show you guys how to so easily achieve this look.

You will need:

Now, all you need to do is follow the steps provided in the following video and you are ready to go out into the world with confidence and the know-how on how to create the perfect smokey eye in minutes!







0 Response to 'Get Sultry Smokey Eyes - So Simple! '

Post a Comment