Olia Box

by Casey B on 3/05/2014




Hey Everyone! 

Recently I had the pleasure of sampling a fun new subscription service! It is called Olia Box. 

Olia Box is described as "A monthly subscription base box of personally selected accessories for each client.  Based on the individuals personal taste, seasoned Stylists work in synch with subscribers, to ensure the perfect bauble is paired to its customer. Olia Box is a fresh way to keep your looks updated with unique accessories, and affordable to any level of fashionista!" 

How fun! I think its so important to treat ourselves to feel good! How great would it be to receive a surprise package of fun baubles every month? 

I received a gorgeous necklace-earring set! Such statement pieces. They can be worn alone or together. 




Since it is a newer company, I wanted to keep an open mind as to what the style or quality would be. When I first opened up the Olia Box I was pleasantly surprised. Inside the package was a gorgeous Earring and Necklace set that were real statement pieces. 




I love huge necklaces and earrings that really stand out and make people talk! These are so eye catching and beautiful. 




I was the featured MUA on a shoot last week and I was wearing both the necklace and the earrings. As soon as I took my jacket off I was overcome with compliments on them and inquires as to where I got them! 

The breakdown - 
  • For $25 a month you receive 2-3 pieces of hand selected pieces varying from bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings each month!
  • For $35 a month you receive 3-4 pieces of hand selected pieces varying from bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings each month! 
The best part? If you're not happy, they have an amazing policy. These prices include free Shipping and a money back guarantee. This is the first jewelry subscription box currently available with such an incredible return policy. So why not try it out?

If you'd like to learn more or Subscribe, visit 








0 Response to 'Olia Box '

Post a Comment