Recently I had the opportunity to work with a wonderful local photographer on a two-day boudoir photography extravaganza! During some down time, she got me in front of the camera and I got to let my inner model (haha) out! Prior to the shoot, I did my own hair and makeup. I filmed a really quick GRWM video (for makeup) so you can see what I did for the shoot in steps! Here is a look at of one of the images!











Nivea Nourishing Day Cream
Annabelle Skin True Foundation - True Beige
Maybelline 24 Hour Super Stay Concealer - Light 
L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer Crayon - W-123
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade - Brunette 
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Soft & Gentle







Too Faced Shadow Insuranace
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk 
Naked2Basics by Urban Decay Palette 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eye Liner - Black
Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara 







Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner - East End Snob
NYX Matte Lip Cream - Milan






0 Response to 'Photoshoot with Sabrina Johnson Photography (GRWM) '

Post a Comment