MAC Rose is a Rose Quad [Swatches]

by Casey B on 2/05/2015



I recently got my hands on this gorgeous quad from MAC Cosmetics. I currently don't own any of these shadows so I knew picking up this quad was definitely a good investment. I'm loving this quad for soft, romantic looks and think it will make the perfect addition to my kit! 

The colour combinations and looks to create are endless! It might not look it, but you have all you need here to make perfect everyday wearable looks, romantic elegant looks, and date night-girls night hangout looks. 




Solar White (Frost) - A beautiful butter toned shadow that is perfect for highlighting and applying to the inner corners to brighten up a look. 

Seeds of Love (Frost) - A stunning coral shade that is perfect for a romantic look! This shade will definitely bring warmth to the skin and be perfect for Spring, Summer and Fall! 

Petal Worship (Lustre) - I am generally not a fan of Lustre shadows but this one is just such a pretty shade of purple pink that I can let it slide! 

Contrast (Velvet) - I thought a navy blue was a weird addition to this quad, but I am actually loving the depth it adds to any look! 









0 Response to 'MAC Rose is a Rose Quad [Swatches]'

Post a Comment