Just in, some new goodies from the Spring Collection from Annabelle cosmetics! I am seriously loving the products that I am seeing coming out this Spring and it is a nice reminder that Spring, is in fact, coming! #WinterCantLastForever

Starting out with my new favourite blush, Hibiscus. This could easily be a dupe, and more budget friendly option for Nars Orgasm. Peachy and pearly, it is the perfect hue for a natural flush. I am definitely going to be including this in my kit for my upcoming Spring weddings! 



Next up are two of the new Lipsies lip balm in Lychee and Cherry. These easy-to-use retractable crayon style lip balms come in 12 fruity scents. They are super moisturizing and non-sticky. Their sheer formula offers a nice lightweight feel. **I love to layer these over a lipstick for some extra moisturizing!






Last but not least is a perfect bronzer for the warmer months! I love the Biggy Zebra Bronzers from Annabelle this one is in Matte Gold. (This bronzer actually won the 2014 Elle Canada award for best bronzer under $30!) All the colours accentuate each other and the matte formula even helps ensure it looks the most natural.





To check out more amazing products check out their website or follow them on Twitter for all the newest updates and releases here







0 Response to 'Spring Must Have's from Annabelle Cosmetics'

Post a Comment