April Sephora Haul

by Casey B on 4/22/2015



I picked up a few things online at Sephora for my upcoming wedding season. I am so excited that it is finally upon us! It was such a long winter and I just love meeting with all my brides and their family and friends. It is also an excuse to go shopping! I didn't get toooo many things, just a few necessities. I will be making another purchase in about a month, once wedding season has started. Can I just say how quickly Sephora got it to me? I ordered it Thursday, Good Friday through to Easter Sunday/Monday is a write off, then it actually arrived the Tuesday! I was quite impressed. I think next time I will order on a Monday and it would probably be here by Friday!

If you're interested in seeing the goodies I got, including my new favourite eyeliner, feel free to check out the video below:

 






0 Response to 'April Sephora Haul'

Post a Comment