Colour for Spring

by Casey B on 4/18/2015


With Springtime and warming weather upon us, I was really inspired to do something with a little more colour and pop than I have been lately. When I first started YouTube, I was always doing some crazy colourful looks and I would really like to get back to that. 


Here I have paired a pretty peachy coral with a powerful purple smokey eye. I love how this turned out. While this may not be everyone cup of tea, this makeup is sure to get you noticed! Its definitely something fun you can conquer when heading out with your girlfriends. 


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
SkinTrue Foundation in True Beige
Loreal Concealer Pencil 
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Medium and Soft & Gentle
Biggy Zebra Bronzer in Matte Gold by Annabelle Cosmetics






TooFaced Shadow Insurance
BH Cosmetics 88 Cool Matte Palette
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Smokey Cream Gel Liner by Sephora
Universal Dark Brow Pencil by Annabelle Cosmetics
Blonde Brow Pencil by Annabelle Cosmetics
Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Liptar in Divine









0 Response to 'Colour for Spring'

Post a Comment