March 2015 Favourites

by Casey B on 4/16/2015

Here are some of the products I have been loving this past March! I haven't done a Monthly Favourites video in forever and I thought it might be fun to get back into them! It's also nice to share some of my current faves with you, and hopefully you let me know some of yours, too! 

If you don't know what a Monthly Favourites video is, it's simply a collection of some of the beauty related products I reached for the most over the past month. I like to incorporate some new products into my routine from month to month, (thanks in large part to your suggestions!) so I find these videos super helpful to grow mine/your collection and try new products. 


This month they are mostly budget friendly! I show you some of my favourite shades of Sally Hansens Gel Polish, my current favourite blemish buster and my favourite bronzer of the moment. To check them out, and so many more, be sure to check out the video below! 







0 Response to 'March 2015 Favourites'

Post a Comment