Cotton Candy Eyes

by Casey B on 7/16/2015









I recently picked up a new palette that is super bright, very pigmented and inspirational. It made me want to rush to my makeup room and create about a hundred different looks.  Its the Take Me to Brazil palette from BH Cosmetics.




The first look I came up with is a fun bright pink, and purple blue smokey eye. Because I have green eyes, anytime I add a purple to them, it really makes them pop.


If you want a complete step by step check out my tutorial below 


Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion 
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Take Me To Brazil Palette - BH Cosmetics
Sephora Smokey Cream Liner - Must Have
Spehora Waterproof Eyeiner - Black Lace
Clinique High Impact Mascara - Very Black 
Revlon Airbrush Effect Foundation - Ivory
L'Oreal Super Blendable Concealer Pencil 
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium 
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Soft & Gentlt
MAC Blush - Joyous








0 Response to 'Cotton Candy Eyes'

Post a Comment