Inside my Makeup Bag

by Casey B on 7/07/2015

Here's a new video on all the goodies I keep in my Makeup Bag! Whether I am on the road or need touch-ups at a special event, there are some staple items that are a must-have. So here I have emptied it out for you to show you what I take with me! Do you think I missed anything? What do you bring with you in yours? 
Lancome Makeup Bag
  • Nivea Mattifying Day Cream with SPF
  • Smashbox Foundation Primer
  • Revlon Airbrush Effect Foundation 
  • L'Oreal Super Blendable Concealer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (travel size) 
  • MAC Blush - Joyous
  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Soft & Gentle
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Nyx Jumbo Pencil Milk
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics (1) 
  • Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner









0 Response to 'Inside my Makeup Bag'

Post a Comment