I have been wanting to try this out for a long time now. I have I heard really great things. But I am so stuck in my old ways. I always find something I like and am scared to take a leap, shell out the cash and try something new. This time I decided to take a leap and just do it. I needed a new Primer anyway since I have used up all of mine on my lovely brides and their parties this summer.



After watching several YouTube reviews and reading a ton of Blog reviews, I decided I should just try it. So I did it! 

I am really happy I did! I was super happy with the outcome and just how great my skin looked. Generally I reach for Smashbox, which is more of a gel formula. The Lock It primer is more of a lotion style. 

I feel like my face looked more flawless after a day of wear with this as the base VS when I use no primer. 



In the video below, I try it out for the first time. In addition to wearing it all day and then giving my review at the end. Check it out to see the results! 










1 Response to 'Kat Von D Lock It Featherweight Primer Review + Demo'
  1. JeffreyPrevaas
    http://misscaseyb.blogspot.com/2015/08/kat-von-d-lock-it-featherweight-primer.html?showComment=1440869530735#c3187311012672403681'> August 29, 2015 at 10:32 AM

    Beautyfull Casey ;-).

     

Post a Comment