Everyday Face Routine

by Casey B on 2/10/2016

So here it is! My updated face routine. I like to update these videos every once in awhile because often times it'll change depending on the time of year, and if I pick up some new products I like to try to incorporate them.


These are not always step that I take every single day to do my face. Sometimes I will skip concealer, sometimes I'll just use bronzer, it all depends on the amount of time I have to get ready and what I'm getting ready for. This video has all the steps that I take to do a complete face from primer to setting powder to highlight.

For a complete list of all the products that I used, please keep scrolling down! To see the steps that I take to complete my face routine, just click on the play button below!

Don't forget to check me out on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook!

  • Foundation - Annabelle SkinTrue in True Beige
  • Concealer - L'Oreal Super Blendable Concealer Crayon + Physicians Formula Green Concealer
  • Powder - MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium 
  • Bronzer - TooFaced Chocolate Soliel Bronzer
  • Blush - NARS in Orgasm
  • Highlight - MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle







0 Response to 'Everyday Face Routine '

Post a Comment