Recently I changed jobs which means my AM get ready routine has changed. I am all about feeling fresh and confident when I go in to work. But there are those mornings that I just don't want to get out of bed. I have perfected my daily get ready routine so that I am able to get ready in roughly seven and a half minutes. 

Check out the video below to see how to complete this look on yourself! Remember, practice makes perfect! Don't forget to 'Like' the video, Comment & Subscribe for new videos :) 


Here is a complete list of products, as you can see, they are mostly MAC but you can use a dupe (substitute) using whatever products you have available to you in their place! 

Eyes
  • Urban Decay Anti Aging Eye Primer
  • MAC E/S - All That Glitters (lid) 
  • MAC E/S - Cork (crease) 
  • MAC E/S - Brun (outter corner)
  • MAC E/S - Vanilla (highlight)
  • NYX - Wonderstick (waterline) 
  • Sephora Waterproof Pencil Liner
  • BADgal Lash Mascara
Face
  • Nivea Day Cream with SPF15
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation 
  • Maybelline Master Concealer
  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural 
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  • MAC Blush - Joyous
  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish - Soft & Gentle
Lips
  • Urban Decay 24 Hour Lip Liner - Native
  • NYX Matte Lipstick - Hippie Chic






0 Response to 'Makeup For Work (Using Mac - Tutorial) '

Post a Comment