A while back I was at Shoppers. I needed a refill of my go to foundation and realized it was much more expensive at this store than my usual shopping spot, so I started to check out the shelves. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™



I came across this Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Foundation. So I grabbed the tester, which was too light for me, and quickly switched the back of my hand. It was surprisingly great! The coverage was full, more than I am used to; however, the weight of it was almost non-existent. It felt flawless and actually really good on my skin. Typically I stay away from full coverage because I hate the feeling of my skin not breathing. Long story short, I ended up back at the store and picked up a back up while they were still on sale! 

The coverage with this foundation is pretty impressive for a "drug store brand." I use it on my clients and several have come back asking what I used and where they can get it. πŸ™Š

The package is a bit heavy but it compares to some of the higher end foundation bottles that are also glass. They are also fully recyclable. 

A little bit about this product:
  • Blends flawlessly, seamlessly, instantly and easily onto the skin.
  • Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours - it lasts a full day and night of wear, with a setting spray. 
  • Available in Seven Shades
  • Has a comfort serum built into the formula for extra coziness - probably why it feels so good on the skin.
  • $10.00-$13.00 (depending where you pick it up) 
  • Availability: Anywhere drug store brands and/or Rimmel is sold (ex. Walmart, Rexall, etc.) 
View it here: http://ca-en.rimmellondon.com/products/face/lasting-finish-25h-foundation-with-comfort-serum











0 Response to 'Rimmel’s Lasting Finish 25H Foundation '

Post a Comment