Hello Lovelies!

Today's post is a new-to-me product that I am absolutely loving! Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free stick foundation. 

This is a rich and creamy stick foundation that has a matte powder finish. It features an anti-shine core that helps to dissolve excess oil. 


I am loving stick foundations because they are great to use on the go. I also love the lightweight formula of it. I don't feel weighed down like I do with liquid foundations. I feel fresh faced even with a full face of makeup. 

I like to apply it directly to my face and then blend it out with my foundation brush. For on the go, fingers also work well for blending. 


It's oil free and comes in 12 difference shades wherever Maybelline products are sold 



Rating: ★★★★☆



Also follow me on Instagram and Facebook






1 Response to 'Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation '
  1. JeffreyPrevaas
    http://misscaseyb.blogspot.com/2016/09/maybelline-fit-me-shine-free-foundation.html?showComment=1474575246078#c2953114652439080059'> September 22, 2016 at 1:14 PM

    Great foundation in stick format Casey.

     

Post a Comment