Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

by Casey B on 9/26/2016

One of my all time favouirte and ultimate must-have products is a really good primer. My go to primer is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

As one of Urban Decays top selling items, it lives up to the hype. It's main purpose is to increase the  longevity of your eyeshadow while preventing any creasing. It is very easy to work with and has a super creamy and smooth formula that disappears when blended. Urban Decay also has three other Eyeshadow Primers that are tinted with their shadows. 



The one thing that I dislike about this product is how they interchange the style of the tube. They have a squeeze tube, which I prefer. It woks better in my kit when working with clients because it keeps it bacteria free. It also comes with a bit more product. The other tube, is the one with the applicator in it. For personal use, I suppose its okay. But I would still prefer to use a freshly clean finger to apply my primer straight from the tube. 

I almost exclusively purchase mine from Sephora but it can also be found on the Urban Decay website. 

PROS

  • Easy to apply/blend
  • Lasts 24-hours
  • Prevents creasing
  • Increases pigmentation of eyeshadows
  • Squeeze Tube
CONS
  • Applicator Tube (select stock) 
  • I wish the amount of formula was more
MY RATING: ❤❤❤❤❤






0 Response to 'Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion '

Post a Comment